People do mistakes while filling application form or any other work. That is also known as human error so you and other not have any control on that. When people apply for the PAN Card accidentally they fill wrong information in PAN Application Form. Due to that they received PAN Card with incorrect information. Only few people provide wrong date of birth in PAN Card when they fill the application form. But if you know the steps to change date of birth in PAN Card then you should not worry about that mistakes.
This post is dedicated for those PAN owners whose date of birth wrong or by mistake they filled wrong DOB in application. NDSL portal has given options for correction of DOB through the online or offline. So here, we are giving steps to change date of birth in pan card. You have two choices either change through offline mode or online mode. But most of the people love to do online process of changing date of birth in pan card. So in this section we will cover both the topic like Online DOB Correction process and offline changing process.
Change Pan Card Date of Birth online & Offline
Change Pan Card Date of Birth Online
Millions of users are fill application form online so they always want to do online process of changing Date of Birth in Pan Card. Many people don’t know the online process so this article is for those people. you should know the exact process so that next time you will receive correct PAN Card.
So steps are:
- Visit the official website of PAN : https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/
- Now request a new application form for the change purpose and enter the information which you want to change like DOB, change address.
- After that pay the application fees by the online method move towards next step
- In last, Submit the application form for backed office work and start tracking status of pan card after 10 days
Offline Process of Changing Date of Birth in Pan Card
People who fear to do online changes in pan card they must choose offline method for that. As per offline method, you have to follow the some steps so that it becomes very easy.
So offline steps are:
- Now visit the official website : https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/
- Make sure that you are on home page, find the tabs of “changes form” and open drop down list
- Choose the PAN Card Change Application Form online UTI/NSDL
- Now you have date of birth correction application so first read that very carefully
- Now provide the each information in respective column and also insert the correct DOB on the “DOB section”.
- After that submit the necessary document online or offline as you want to do that
- In next step, pay the Rs. 107 by online process and take receipt of online payment.
- Finally submit the application with document through the post at the address given in application or nearest PAN Card offices.
- After the submitting application wait two months for the fresh and update pan card in the mean time you should track your pan card online.
So follow these steps to re-correction of PAN Card and don’t be hurry for new pan card. Applicant should wait one or two months for that. For any other assist, comment below through the comment box.