People do error while filling application form of any other document, when they do that work first time. That is also known as human error so you and other not have any control on that. So when people apply for the PAN Card by mistake they fill wrong information. Due to that they received incorrect PAN Card. Only few people provide wrong date of birth when they fill the application form of pan card. But if you know the steps to correct or change date of birth in PAN Card then you will never feel bad.
This post is dedicated for those PAN owners whose date of birth wrong or by mistake they filled wrong DOB in application. NDSL portal has given options for the correction of DOB through the online or offline. But you should know the steps to how to change date of birth in pan card. You have two choices either change through offline mode or online mode. But most of the people love to do online process of changing date of birth in pan card. So in this section we will cover both the topic like Online DOB Changing process and offline changing process.
Change Pan Card Date of Birth online & Offline
Change Pan Card Date of Birth Online
Millions of users are application online so they always do online process of changing Date of Birth in Pan Card. But you should know the exact process so that next time you will receive right PAN Card.
So steps are:
- Visit the official website of PAN : https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/
- Nor request a new application form for the change purpose and enter the information which you want to change like DOB.
- After that pay the application fees by the online method move towards next step
- In last, Submit the application form for the official work and start tracking status ofg pan card after 10 days
Offline Process of Changing Date of Birth in Pan Card
People who fear do online changes in pan card then you have to choose offline method for that. As per offline method, you have to follow the some steps so that it becomes very easy.
So offline steps are:
- Now visit the official website : https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/
- Make sure that you are on home page, find the tabs of “changes form” and open drop down list
- Choose the PAN Card Change Application Form online UTI/NSDL
- Application form for the changing of date of birth are available so first read that very carefully
- Now provide the each information in respective column and also insert the correct DOB on the DOB section.
- After that submit the necessary document online or offline as you want to do that
- In next step, pay the Rs. 107 by online process and after payment receive the acknowledgement certificate.
- Finally submit the application with document through the post at the address given in application or nearest PAN Card offices.
- After the submitting application wait two months for the fresh and update pan card which will be delivered to your address.
So follow these steps to re-correction of PAN Card and don’t be hurry for new pan card. Applicant should wait one or two months for that. For any other assist, comment below through the comment box.