PAN Number or Permanent Account Number is unique for individual to individual. It is a unique alpha numeric identifier which is issued by the Income Tax department of Indian. It has one more unique benefit and it is not change across the country irrespective of change in the cities, district, states address. You have right to travel across the India use pan number where ever need without any fear. Many people want to keep document update due to that habit, people wants to change the current address on Pan Cards. Here, we segregated the important information while doing research work on change pan card address online and offline.
You are irritated, after searching change of address here and there, asking for friends then don’t bury. Because all the information consist this post will provide all answer for your question. If you really want to change the PAN Card Address then you should go through step by step information. We have added some picture also so that it becomes easy to understand the each step. Applicant should fill the Change PAN Card Address application form after reading the full article.
Online and Offline Process of Change Pan Card Address
You have to choices to change the address in pan card by online and offline way. Here we are suggesting the method in elaborated way so that you will not find any difficulty in both of the method.
Change PAN Card Address in Offline Way
- If you want to change the own address or others address then you have respective persons address and then
- Visit the official or main website of PAN provider and generate the change request form for offline submission.
- You should know some process which happens when you apply to change the PAN Card address.
- When you generate the change request form then a document is sent to your old address by the UTI department.
- After accepting request, a new pan card will be generate based on the new address which will be delivered on you new address with the same pan card number.
Now go through the real process, Step by step
- First, go to the official website of NDSl or UTI : https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correctiondsc.html
- As you know that millions of people are searching this information by the different language people and if you want to convert information in local language then change button are provided in right side of the post
- Select the type of application form from the drop down list or menu as per given in this picture.
- Here is the full picture of the “original form” of PAN Card so check the each box and fill the information as per that.
- After inserting all the information, you have to pay Rs. 107/- application fees by the any of online of offline method.
- If you want to pay online method then pay by Demand Draft /Credit Card/ Debit Card/ or Net Banking
- You can also pay offline method through the bank demand draft which is payable at NSDL –AN, Mumbai.
- After all these process, you will get one application with 16 digit acknowledgement number, take out print of that form but if you do online then don’t take print.
- Put signature and two photographs (recent photo) on the application form then submit the application.
- Now put all the document like Demand Draft/Cheque (if you have not paid it online), Acknowledgment Form and your self-attested documents in one envelope. Always put application number on the DD/Cheque.
- Always write the purpose for sending the application form – Application for PAN Change Request – Acknowledgement Number.
- In last send the application form at Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016.
Note : If your all document with acknowledgement number will reach at the given address within 15 days then only. You should proceed for next process.
Hope you will receive a address changed pan card. After reading this article you will able to do change of address in pan card by yourself and need go anywhere. For any other enquiry about the Change Pan Card Address then you should comment in below of this section.