People who is doing any financial translation they must know the importance of pan when they lost pan card. So pan card is one of the most important identities when you are running a small company or doing personal transaction with big amount. Through the PAN number income tax filling becomes very easy and without that you can’t file income tax or doing big bank transaction.
Government initiates ease of doing business process and has simplified the some document process. On this simplification process they have also simplify the pan card application. Anyone can apply for pan card in few minute. If you lost or stolen by some then don’t bury apply in easy steps. The guideline of How to recover lost pan card is given in the below section. Always read the steps before going to fill the lost pan card application.
How to Recover Lost Pan Card ?
Applicant should follow the simple steps to recover the lost pan card
- As you all know that, first you need application form so visit : https://www.tin-nsdl.com/download/pan/PAN-CR-FORM.pdf
- Now download the application form from this web address for the lost pan card
- Process of this is entirely different from other which you did earlier
- Fill the all information as you provided in the lost pan card. if you have any copy of that then attached when you apply.
- In left side you have drop down list and choose the pan/tan options and you will age form like given in below image.
- Fill the basic details in the above form as per you old of lost Pan Application form.
- After filling this, download application form after that paste the picture and do signature.
- Submit the application form to the local offices with proper documents some time officer wants original(in rare case)
- Pay the amount by DD or cash in the office where you will submit the application for lost pan card
- After filling and submitting the application. Now you are eligible to start tracking Lost Pan Card Status at official website through the 14 digit acknowledgement number.
As per the government guideline after submitting application form. Department took 28 to 40 days max to reach at address which you have provided in the application form. So keep patience and keep tracking NDSL Pan Card Status at NDSL website.